Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Worry Wart and The Bipolar




These drawings describes how boring my Wednesday went. Well, it was a productive day somehow 'cause we were able to finish our communication plan [which is already worth 6 months of activities, etc. btw]. But in the midst of everything, since I had a couple of scratch papers with me, I can't help but doodle on it. So I came up with Chloe the Worry Wart. There's really no such thing, I just came up with the name since my drawing looked like a girl who's anxious about something. I don't even know where the name Chloe came from. Everything was unintentional, my drawing just happen to turn out this way. I think its the innate artist in me. K.

And I know, it's very Tim Burton.

As for the Boom - Dee -Ya - Dah doodle, I don't know, it suddenly popped in my head. So anyway.


Since I have been experiencing intense mood swings the past days/weeks, my friend Ira found the need to give me these to save me/them from all the misery. This really might come in handy during my PMS or just those normal days of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment