Monday, June 25, 2012

All for the Love of Adam Levine... and Friends


I just couldn't take covering Adam Levine's face in the poster. 
So, Mickey Madden, I apologize.  You're a great bass guitarist. See you at the concert!

Enough said! September 18 is the day baby! I missed my chance last last year and I'm not going to make that happen again. Yes, you heard that right, I already have a ticket for the much-awaited Maroon 5 concert.  JOY! JOY! JOY!


This was definitely the highlight of my day, excluding the fact that I am very VERY broke at the moment. 


I wasn't really expecting to purchase the tickets today. I mean, I was aware that the tickets will be available for selling on June 25. I even took note of the date desperate as I was to get tickets. But its funny how I did not realize that it was indeed the 25th today. 


This is the ultimate face palm moment EVER. Goodness! I almost missed my chance again!


If it wasn't for my friend's text this morning, I wouldn't even know that it was THE Maroon 5-ticket-day, the day that I'm supposed to be prepared to withdraw almost 4k worth of money from my ATM, all for the love of Ada..Maroon 5.  

"Hi girls! Ubos na ang lower box so I suggest we buy na upper A tickets ASAP..."

This text message sent by my friend, Kate, made my heart sank. I knew at that very moment that we have to think fast before all the other people start buying all the tickets. And to think my mind was still 'kinda woozy and hung over from the [almost] lengthy presentation that we did for a client that time. I couldn't think properly. 

We kept on calling and texting each other [all 4 of us], figuring out how we're going to buy those tickets. I was quite amazed [given my woozy situation] that we all thought of doable ways to buy tickets at an instant. I guess it was the adrenaline rush and yeah, the desperation!

I wouldn't bother going into details. I don't want to bore you.


Basta the bottom line is.... Maroon 5 here we come!  

Thank God for ATM machines and banks! I never appreciated it much until today. And of course, to my friend Gio who bought the tickets for us fresh from Araneta Center. 

I really really can't wait for September 18 to come. Hopefully, no one/nothing would jinks Maroon 5's arrival in MNL. So typhoons, BACK OFF.  

No comments:

Post a Comment