Sunday, June 24, 2012

Just a Plate for Two



My Sunday is quite different today. Its just not my normal weekend family day that I always look forward to. I guess, waking up and not seeing my mom, my little brother and sister in the morning makes my Sunday unusual.

So maybe you're wondering why they aren't home on a Sunday. Well, it was partly my fault 'cause I choose not go with them last night to Tagaytay and spend the night there. I just got lazy all of a sudden. I don't know. It's weird.

My sister and I also have to eat left overs from last night for lunch. This is the sucky part for me, Sunday is supposed to be the day where we eat good food. But yeah, since my mom isn't here, we have to settle for what we had yesterday. We have maids but I guess that goes to show how useless they are when it comes to cooking food for us. Oh well.

One day and I'm already being such a drama queen for my mom not being home. I guess this is already a bad case of separation anxiety. That or I'm just not used to spending my Sundays like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment