Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's a Teeth Thing


But my dentist was in, awhile ago? :|


I did not know my teeth could be so much of a big deal until now. I mean, okay, I have to brush and floss every day but undergoing an x-ray and operation, all of a sudden? It's kinda' uncalled for. 

Apparently, I have 4 impacted teeth that needs to be extracted as soon as possible. I don't know how that operation will go but what I do know is, its going to be a pretty bloody one. Of course, I wouldn't have them all extracted in one day. [I don't have that much tolerance for pain, unfortunately.] I actually wanted two of those teeth to be taken out on the day of my operation, but my mom, paranoid as she is, wants the dentist to remove only one tooth. She's more scared than me, for some reason. She told the dentist that I might not be able to handle the pain [even though I kept on telling her that I can and I'm already a big girl. Ha ha] But oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do. I just want my migraines to go away, lets get this operation over with.   

So, one of the four teeth [which is my wisdom tooth] will be extracted on July 14 [the date is marked]. And I'm guessing after the operation, I will be in great need of a whiteboard and a marker for means of communication. I will also deal with swollen cheeks and be introduced to a new eating habit - the congee and water all-day meal. 

Well, the whiteboard and the marker might be over thinking it, but you get the point.

Finally, an opportunity presented itself for me to go on a "diet". I know, its absurd to even think about this as an opportunity but well, it works for me, LEAVE ME ALONE. [hehehe] Honestly, the diet part is the only thing that makes me look forward to July 14. I am actually scared as hell with what's going to happen. 

The syringe... OH MY GOODNESS. *FAINTS*

No comments:

Post a Comment