Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Anthem




This is the ultimate song of the day. Just in case you don't know, its Sad by Maroon 5. The title is actually quite self-explanatory. It is indeed a sad song. The lyrics doesn't have anything to do with me [just so we're clear]. But I love listening to it. 

Its 'kinda funny, actually. We were having quite a gloomy weather yesterday, it was such a breezy and cold afternoon. Then, there I was listening to this song and reading through its lyrics online. I felt like I was in my own music video or something. Well, at least in my head I was. [hehehe] My strong imaginations, apparently, got me all emotional when I'm not supposed to. I suddenly felt quite...depressed for no reason at all. 

Its weird. I'm not feeling anything that has to do with "holding on to something" nor am I trying to "hold on to something", as the song is trying to imply. Hmm..But anyway.

I kept on playing this song over and over again. Its actually on repeat in my iPad that day. I was listening to it while I was in the office until I get home. So just imagine the serious case of LSS I'm experiencing until now.

"I'm kicking the curb 'cause you never heard, the words that you needed so bad. And I'm kicking the dirt 'cause I never gave you the things that you needed to have. I'm so sad."

Again, I am in no way relating to this song. NO WAY. 

'Cause I'm..... HAPPY.

kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment