Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Some Weather

The weather awhile ago was INSANE. I must admit that for a minute or two, I kinda hoped that our boss would let us all go home early because of the heavy rain. I expected at least a half day, but I guess, that's not how it works in the real world. 

Apparently, a typhoon is no reasonable excuse to be absent.  Times like these make me miss being in college so much. Wait, no, not college, I mean, high school. (Ha ha ha) Those times when a 10 minute worth of heavy rain would automatically equate to NO CLASSES. How I wish it was that easy until now. 

I hate the fact that we still have to battle our way to the office even though there's a heavy downpour. It sucks, I know. But yeah, its something I need to get used to starting today. I think I might have to consider investing on rain boots from now on. It just might come in handy, especially this rainy season (He he he). Just imagine me wearing a pair of red rain boots coupled with polka dots rain coat while walking in the streets of Ayala? OA! Ha ha ha 

Fine. Maybe a sturdy umbrella would work. 

You have no idea how cold it is in the office awhile ago. I already have my jacket on but I was still freezing to death. It really is so hard not to have someone to cuddle with when the rainy season comes. 

That's one valuable and valid [whuut?] realization I had awhile ago. *SIGH

But yeah, its just the weather, I say, ITS JUST THE WEATHER.

2 comments:

  1. Emotera much ang peg mo!! Hahaha. Miss you!! Let's hang out na please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emoterang emotera! :) HAHAHA I miss you guys toooooooooooooo! Never tayo natuloy! :'( Lets make it happen, kahit for once! :|

    ReplyDelete